Guideline – The main attractions/Shopping/Avoiding/Eating
· Bellagio Casino - the most elegant casino with the largest chocolate fountain in the world
· Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
· Hotel Caesar Palace - is a huge hotel with a miniature reproduction of Rome
· Mandalay Bay Resort – you will see sharks habitat through a special insight, being famous for its Shark Reef and Shark Tunnel
· The Strip - is the main street in Las Vegas where there are hundreds of stores
· The Venetian Hotel - which represents the Venice, made to the smallest details; the materials used being of the highest quality.
· Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum
· Hotel Paris - the main attraction of the city: The Eiffel Tower
· The fascinating shows from Cirque du Soleil
· Erotic Heritage Museum - it is dedicated to the sexual revolution of the 60’s.
· MGM Hotel – the most ultra modern hotel, it has 5044 rooms, decorated by the highest standard and also is the habitat of lions which lies on two floors
· Circus Circus Las Vegas Hotel - with a circus hall full of restaurants and bars
· Erupting volcano at the Mirage Casino - every night it’s an amazing show of lights
· Stratosphere Tower - where you can admire the entire city and its surroundings, far away, where the road winds through the mountains
Shopping: There are several outlet malls, Las Vegas Outlet Centre and Las Vegas Premium Outlets. There are also expensive malls hosted in huge casinos, as Grand Canal Shoppers and Forum Shops. One of the most interesting is Town Square, an outdoor mall complex, built as a Mediterranean city.
What to avoid:
Travel period between June to September, when the weather is hot and dry.
What to eat: Everything. The city offers tourists many opportunities to try dishes of the finest to the cheapest so you will find even very cheap restaurants, which serves delicious food.
Photo via www.destination360.com