TIPS FOR PARIS
The most attractive symbol of France attracts visitors from all over the world, lovers of romance and beauty.
Notre Dame de Paris
Victor Hugo immortalized in one of his novels, one of the most impressive cathedrals. Get yourself some comfortable shoes to visit it because it has so many steps.
Houses the most impressive art collections in history and is considered the world's largest museum.
The huge complex includes two fascinating amusement parks for children but also for adults. The trip lasts 40 minutes from Paris, by train.
At Orsay is found the most impressive collection of elitist current as Monet, Renoir, Manet .
Castle of Versailles
Represents an architectural masterpiece, the most spectacular building of France
The most romantic places
Museums with free admission
- Musée de la Vie Romantique - Museum of romantics - address : 16, rue Chaptal – get out of the subway at Pigalle station
- Le Petit Palais - Musee des Beaux Arts in Paris ville - Address : Avenue Winston Churchill – get out of the subway at station : Champs Elysées Clemenceau station
- Cognacq -Jay Museum - Address: Hôtel Donon 8 rue Elzevir - get out of the subway at Saint Paul station
- Zadkine Museum - Address: 100 bis , rue d' Assas – get out of the subway at station Notre -Dame des Champs
- Maison Victor Hugo - Victor Hugo 's home - address : 6, place des Vosges Hôtel de Rohan - Guéménée - station Bastille
- Maison de Balzac - Balzac 's house - address : 47, rue Raynouard - Passy metro station
- Museum Carnavalet - Paris History Museum - Address: Hôtel Carnavalet , 23 rue de Sévigné - Saint Paul station
Shopping and prices
- Porte de Clignancourt , there are several fairs where you can find cheap stuff - there is a metro station named after him
- Le Marais is open and Sundays
- La Valle Village - http://www.lavalleevillage.com/ , 35 minutes from Paris by car and 5 minutes from Disney Land
- entrance to the museum , without discount - 7-9 €
- sandwich - 5 euro €
- pizza - 8-10 €
- Coffee : € 1 and € 2 bar restaurant or cafe
- Full dinner : appetizer , main course and dessert - 15-20 € depending on the
- baguette bread - € 0.8
- a beer in a cafe - 2-4 €
- a cinema ticket - € 9
Where to eat at good prices
Chez Stella - Address: Therese , no. 3, District 1 - Subway station - Pyramides
Chez Gladines - Address: The 5 Diamonds, no. 30 , sector 13 - Subway station - Place d' Italie
Chez Papa - Address: Lafayette Street , no. 206 , Sector 10 - Subway station - Louis Blanc
Chartier - Address: rue du Faubourg - Montmartre , No.7 , Sector 9 - Subway station - Grands Boulevards
Try French gastronomy
- seafood, mussels, roast venison and deer or wild boar , lamb and veal
- a pain chocolat (bread with chocolate chips ) , pain aux noix (bread with nuts or peanuts ) , pain de campagne ( country bread made traditional ) , pain brie ( a very thick bread crust , made in Normandy )