1. Northern Lights in Alaska can be seen around the spring and fall equinoxes (September 22 and March 22), active late at night or early in the morning, it is most intense from December to March when has longer nights, the sky is clearer.
2. The region that produces the most oranges in Spain is Valencia, so much so that the region has attracted the name "The Orchard of Spain". Sweet oranges are grown in well irrigated groves near the coastline. In the summer the air is filled with the heavy scent of orange blossom. So yummy yummy!
3. Castle Toblino is Trentino's most famous castle. Its fame is due to its fantastic location and the beautiful landscape it is set in.
4. The garden of Santa Barbara, in Braba - Portugal, is a particular architectural arrangement that enjoys an excellent location near the Archbishop's Palace, gathering a lot of tourist evey year.
5. As a tourist destination, Lake Como, in the beautiful Italy, is popular for its landscapes, wildlife, spas and breathtaking landscape.