Bellagio Casino is located inside the hotel of the same name by locating itself in the heart of Las Vegas tourism. It is actually located along the famous Las Vegas Strip, which is why it is not easily accessible, but it is close enough to the major attractions of the city.
Bellagio Hotel and Casino was opened in 1998 and remain among the most beautiful and most noble of Las Vegas casinos and poker room hosts many daily tournaments.
Bellagio name is synonymous with excellence in service casino, which is why it is the most frequented casino in Sin City. From elegant light installations and ending with luxurious upholstery furniture, all at Bellagio has an air of high class.
To the Bellagio Hotel guests are offered a range of treatments in the spa, or enjoy a massage beside one of 5 beautiful pools. You can visit the lush botanical gardens and an art gallery. It offers a range of dining options including French menu / Spanish restaurant Picasso and Japanese dishes in the restaurant Yellowtail. The hotel features sophisticated boutique shops and nightclubs.
And if you want to see something you will never forget all your life, are the water fountains in front of the casino. The water dances to the music, accompanying voices and sometimes rises to the sky, so it’s definitely a show that takes you into another world.
Extreme luxury and opulence, here are two features that make the top of the Bellagio in the forefront of many casinos. It is one of the most famous casinos in Vegas, if only because he appeared in films such as Rush Hour 2, Ocean's Eleven and Thirteen or 2012.
Guideline – The main attractions/Shopping/Avoiding/Eating
· Bellagio Casino - the most elegant casino with the largest chocolate fountain in the world
· Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
· Hotel Caesar Palace - is a huge hotel with a miniature reproduction of Rome
· Mandalay Bay Resort – you will see sharks habitat through a special insight, being famous for its Shark Reef and Shark Tunnel
· The Strip - is the main street in Las Vegas where there are hundreds of stores
· The Venetian Hotel - which represents the Venice, made to the smallest details; the materials used being of the highest quality.
· Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum
· Hotel Paris - the main attraction of the city: The Eiffel Tower
· The fascinating shows from Cirque du Soleil
· Erotic Heritage Museum - it is dedicated to the sexual revolution of the 60’s.
· MGM Hotel – the most ultra modern hotel, it has 5044 rooms, decorated by the highest standard and also is the habitat of lions which lies on two floors
· Circus Circus Las Vegas Hotel - with a circus hall full of restaurants and bars
· Erupting volcano at the Mirage Casino - every night it’s an amazing show of lights
· Stratosphere Tower - where you can admire the entire city and its surroundings, far away, where the road winds through the mountains
Shopping: There are several outlet malls, Las Vegas Outlet Centre and Las Vegas Premium Outlets. There are also expensive malls hosted in huge casinos, as Grand Canal Shoppers and Forum Shops. One of the most interesting is Town Square, an outdoor mall complex, built as a Mediterranean city.